Acceptable Use Policy
In order to use the YouCan Pay services, you are obliged to comply with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of YouCan Pay's services, regardless of the purpose of the use.Also, you have to commit to those terms and not violate them, any violation will lead to the suspention of your account and froze its remaining balance and hold amount.
Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (for example, those governing financial services, consumer protections, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (for example, those governing financial services, consumer protections, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety.
- Drug paraphernalia,cigarettes.
- Items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity.
- Stolen goods including digital and virtual goods.
- The promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime.
- Items that are considered obscene.
- Items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction.
- Certain sexually oriented materials or services.
- Ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- Digital products that infringe a copyright, trademarks or any rights belongs to a certified company.
- Media streaming devices that allows the access to unauthorized content, including IPTV boxes and similar services.
- Suspicious transactions that has no explained source.
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information.
- Use your YouCan Pay account or the service in a manner that YouCan pay, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, CMI or any other electronic funds transfer network reasonably believes to be an abuse of the card system or a violation of card association or network rules.
- Harass and/or threaten our employees, agents, or other users.
Any violation or breach of this agreement or the laws leads to the suspension or the closure of your account, temporarily or permanently, and the account holder is not entitled in any way to request the refund of the funds, whether part or all of them.
We encourage you to report violations of this Acceptable Use Policy to YouCan Pay immediately. If you have a question about whether a type of transaction may violate the Acceptable Use Policy, or wish to file a report, you can contact us via: [email protected]
The Account owner acknowledges and agrees that YouCanPay.com may revise these Rules at any time by posting other revised terms on the YouCanPay.com website and/or the App.
All rights reserved 2022 YouCanPay
Last Update: 01 June 2022