Are you a merchant who's wondering how YouCan Pay works?
- Every transaction that goes through your account will make its way towards your balance, for you to do with as you see fit.
- For fraud prevention reasons, we hold a portion of all the funds that come in through transactions. Which is to be released some time in the near future. By default, we hold 30% of every transaction for 28 days.
If you wish to make a withdrawal from your balance, you will first need to verify your identity and then choose one and of the following methods:
- Request a wire transfer to your bank account, this may take anywhere from 4 to 10 business days to complete depending on your bank.
- Request a CashPlus withdrawal which can be collected from any CashPlus agency the moment you request it.
Wondering how you can use the transfers/deposit/bank accounts features in your YouCan Pay accounts?
- The transfers Tab is to make transfer with other user of YouCan Pay platform, easily add their phone number/email address of their accounts, add the amount and transfer.It's easy, safe and instantly!
- The deposit tab is to add balance to your account so you can use it in your transfer and daily basis transactions.
- The bank accounts is to list your bank accounts to use them in the withdrawal process.
As an external platform user or a developer, you can integrate YouCan Pay service following the restrictions listed in: YouCan Pay Documentation